We are an experienced, 24-hour mobile notary service. We also have regular office hours to accommodate those who prefer to come in and visit the office. We are known for our quick and responsive 24-hour mobile service. We offer bilingual services, speaking English and Spanish. We have over 30 years of experience in the insurance and financial service industries. We are familiar with retirement plan forms, 401K, and IRA forms and notarizations. We are expert in escrow and real estate loan documents and signings, including loan modifications. We provide referral services for the preparation of legal documents, including divorce, guardianship and other general legal documents.
Bakersfield Notary Service was founded in 1983 in Bakersfield, California. Since that time, we have developed a loyal following, consisting of both corporate and individual clients throughout Kern County. We both live and work around the Bakersfield area and have become familiar with all important city, state, and federal offices.
Bakersfield Notary Service
Customer service is our number one priority! We provide our corporate and individual clients with quality service and display a high level of professionalism:
- We schedule appointments according to the needs of the client.
- We always arrive on time, dressed in appropriate business attire.
- We supply all required notary supplies for any possible situation.
- We maintain familiarity with various state rules and regulations that pertain to proper notarial practices.
- We are discreet and always respect our clients’ privacy regarding sensitive documents and/or confidential information.
- We always maintain a friendly and pleasant demeanor.
- We send out invoices immediately.
- We conduct ourselves with the utmost dignity and respect, and we aspire to be the best corporate citizens we can be.
In today’s highly computerized, impersonal society, there is still a need for the notary public. Acting as an impartial witness for important transactions, the notary has been around for centuries, and we will continue to perform this vital function for years to come. We look forward to providing this service for you on-location, at your convenience, and whenever you need us. Just give us a call!
California State Notary Agency Information:
California notary publics are prohibited from performing any duties that may be construed as the practice of law. Among the acts which constitute the practice of law are the preparation, drafting, selection, or determination of any kind of legal document. This includes giving advice in relation to any legal documents or matters. If asked to perform such tasks, a California notary public should decline and refer the requester to an attorney.